The Efrat Emergency Medical Center is located on Sderot David Hamelech (near Park Haasor) .
Please Call before coming.
- Phone 02-993 2211
- Sun-Thu 19:00 to 7:00
- 13:00 on Erev Shabbat/Chag continuously through 7:00 AM Sunday
The late night service (12:00 AM – 7:00 AM) is intended for emergency needs only!
If there are any questions, concerns, feedback and ideas regarding the care at the EEMC please call - 24 hrs a day:
- Dr. Yitz Glick, Chairman and Medical Director 053-770 9797 or 02-993 3108
- U.S. work 216-445-4956, home 216-269-6150
IN EMERGENCIES always call Magen David Adom - 101
- Prominent shortness of breath
- Sudden chest pain
- Loss of consciousness or altered mental state (new onset)
- Possible airway obstruction (food or other foreign body)
- Impending birth
- Significant trauma (car accident, fall, pigua etc...)
- Major burn
If in doubt call 101!!! 30-50 volunteers of Mada and Hatzalah are on call in Efrat and Gush Etzion 24 hrs a day