COME ONE – COME ALL!
ON CHOL HAMOED SUKKOT-TUESDAY OCTOBER 10th,2006
IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF OUR FOREFATHERS IN THE JUDEAN HILLS
For the youth: a challenging march from Kiryat Arba to Maaleh Chever (see separate flyers)
FOR FAMILIES: A FUN AND SPECIAL TIYUL
- 11:00am- meeting point in Kiryat Arba for private cars and buses in the plaza behind the local council (moetza) building.
- 11:30- ascent (by car) to "Givat Gal", for a panoramic view of the region. Visit to the Dribben horse ranch.
- 13:00- Visit to "Sde Caleb"- Jewish agriculture in eastern Har Chevron. Cherry orchard and vineyards. Possibility of buying excellent quality wine.
- 14:00- Zif intersection- Free entrance to quarry to fill bottles with colored sand. Fun experience for children!
- 1st option : In the footsteps of King David- The story of his escape from King Saul into the desert of Zif, set against the amazing landscape of the western Judean Desert. A guided tour for private cars and buses!
- 2nd option :Two-kilometer family walk from Nebi Yakin till Maaleh Chever. A down-hill route, appropriate for strollers and children, facing the mountains of the Judean desert.
- 16:45- gathering/Simchat Bet Hashoeva on the Elazar hill of Maaleh Chever, together with the youth that will join us at the end of their march.
Please bring: enough water for a day, food, hat,walking shoes.
Transporation (fee)depending on demand: from Efrat/Gush Etzion 052-5802666 Jerusalem: 052-6555184 Binyamin 052-5393343 Shomron: 052-3337412 Tel Aviv/Dan region: 052-4800316 Rehovot and South 050-7901090
- After a "disengagement" and other capitulations that crumbled in the face of a harsh reality;
- After attempts to create the illusion of life without a connection to the Land;
- After building walls, fences and bypass roads
- We return to strengthen our bond to Eretz Israel!
- We return to each and every place that G-d gave us!
- We return to the roots who give us the strength to continue!
WE LOVE ERETZ ISRAEL
Loyalists of Eretz Israel – Youth for Eretz Israel